Welcome To The Lime Life
We’re glad you’re here and we look forward to connecting with you!
Before you get started, check out the following 3 client requirements to gain a better understand for the type of clients we work with and help.
We’re going to keep it real and let you know up front that we don’t work with just anyone and everyone.
First and foremost, we only work with clients who’s foundations are rooted in a strong character, honesty, and integrity. We work with established entrepreneurs and business owners, who have a healthy, and reputable business. Our clients come to us with big ideas and specific goals knowing that they can trust us to help them take their brand and business to the next level.
1. We deeply care about building and preserving our sterling reputation, which is why we don’t work with shady people. We only use our digital marketing super powers for good. This means we place character, honor, and integrity over everything. If your business has a less than reputable reputation or you operate in a shady market or industry, we won’t be a great fit.
2. You need to have an established and healthy business or the upfront capital to invest in the growth of your business. We pour everything we have into our projects and are known for consistently over-delivering on our promises and the results we deliver our clients. This means we aren’t the cheapest show in town but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for ?
3. Last but not least you need to be willing to listen, open to change, and ready to move. This means that:
- If you think you already “know it all”, you won’t need our help and we probably won’t be a great fit.
- If you “just want to stick to how you’ve always done it”, we probably won’t be a great fit.
- If you disappear for days without responding, we probably won’t be a good fit.
At the end of the day, these three simple requirements position us to work with awesome clients where we know we’re going to be able to impact the growth and success of their business in a positive and meaningful way. This also helps us safeguard our reputation and protect our character and integrity. If you pass our three simple rules, we’d love to hear from you and work with you to help you build your brand, grow your business, and achieve your goals.